- The Blagdon Range of Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps has a simple versatile design manufactured from a number of materials including metallic, non-metallic and hygienic options.
- The Allweiler product portfolio includes centrifugal pumps, propeller pumps, screw pumps and progressive cavity pumps as well as complete pump systems. Moreover we offer hose pumps and macerators.
- The Gorman-Rupp range of Self Priming Pumps specifically designed for the waste water industry. The Gorman-Rupp range also includes pumps for sewage and solids handling applications.
- Ebara’s range of Stainless Steel and Cast Iron, Surface and Submersible Pumps are supplied for many industrial, commercial and HVAC applications.
- Xylem guarantees high quality, reliability, cost-effective pumping systems, maximizing efficiency in order to satisfy customer’s needs at best. Lowara pumps are manufactured in AISI 304 and AISI 316 fabricated stainless steel, that covers many applications from water to some chemical compositions. This innovation confirms Lowara to be utilising top class material to achieve excellence and guaranteed performances. Xylem’s Flygt brand provides customers with a complete range of products and solutions for moving water and wastewater. They design and manufacture dry and submersible pumps and mixers, and advanced monitoring and control equipment, for use in a broad range of applications including municipal water and wastewater systems and industries such as mining, construction, aquaculture, agriculture, and many more.
- The KSB Group is one of the leading producers of pumps, valves and related service offerings. Wherever fluids need to be transported, controlled or shut off, customers worldwide trust their expertise as valve and pump manufacturers.
Durham Pumps also markets and distributes a number of other pump manufactures whose products include submersible, end suction, high pressure, barrel, self priming, dosing, peristaltic and hygienic pumps.
We also specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of Cold Water Booster Sets. We can offer our customers a large range of booster sets for all applications: domestic, industrial, building services, agricultural and irrigation.. With all work being completed in house we are able to offer the option of booster sets with break tank, frame work for gantry mounted sets and any bespoke units. All sets are pre-wired and tested before despatch. If required we can also install and commission these sets.
We hold extensive stock of BROOK Electric Motors up to and including 15Kw.